Today i am showing you a very awesome Simpsons Springfield mod.
Its a hack menu where you can get money, donuts and old stuff + new stuff for free…
– Old, limited and all event Items in a separate menu
– A new menu with Money and Money reduce, borderwalk tiles, all Skins, all decorations, all Characters, got to Kland with one click,
– All Items are Free (no Money, no Donuts)
– All Items placeable EVERYWHERE ( Cars on streets)
– EVERYTHING can be sold (except Characters)
– Fixed the Cool-Brown-House-Bug!
– Buy/plant/delete debris!
– World’s Largest Toilet
– EA Building
– Donuts with save to EA Server
– and many more …..
– Unistall your version of the game
– Download the mod
– install the mod apk
– open the game
– Download ALL (including the big one) updates or it wont be working
– Log in to your EA Account (if you have no account please be sure you made an backup of your files)
– Play and Have FUN !!!
Feel free to leave a comment
Like and Subscribe for more mods and videos !
Save lives, stop wearing masks, stop social distancing, stop hiding from a virus which is less deadly than the stupid people telling you it is. You’re killing yourselves, you’re killing future generations by following snowflakes. Get educated.
Fight the enemy. Words don’t work, fight back.
Slowly migrating over to
Windows offline password removal and setting privileges with ‘Offline NT Password & Registry Editor’
Video covers password removal (blank login) and setting admin.
Admin rights should also work on networked machines. If there’s an admin account from your businesses IT team, try not to delete the password. Sure you’ll be able to log in, but they won’t. It may arouse some suspicion…
Yeah, there are quite a few videos already about this on the web. The majority of them are very well made, but I was playing with capturing DOS videos and thought I’d throw something together.
Most people will forget a Windows password at least once in their lives. As long as it’s an offline account, it’s fairly easy to reset (blank). They also won’t need this program until it’s happened, so it’s a handy tool to leave in a pile on the end of your desk.
I used to use the ERD Commander and it worked well for years. One day someone asked me to reset their Windows 8 password and it wouldn’t work. Which was annoying and led me to this great little program. It’s all text based and there aren’t as many tools, but for a simple password remover it’s the best there is.